The administrator of the website at https://pimeyes.com is Face Recognition Solutions Ltd., with its registered seat in House of Francis, Room 303, Ile Du Port, Mahe, Seychelles, e-mail address: [email protected] ("FRS").
Personal identification information (personal data)
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site fill out a form respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
What personal data do we process and for what purpose?
FRS is the Controller of personal data.
What personal data do we process, for what purpose and on what legal basis?
FRS processes the following personal data of User’s
- to create and maintain a User's account
- to provide the service via the Site - in accordance with the Terms and conditions of use,
- for the purposes of communication in matters related to the service and in any other matter,
- for marketing purposes - if the User subscribes to our newsletter,
- in order for the User to use other functionalities available on the Site, e.g. to complete the survey or use the contact form - if the User decides to use a given functionality,
- for purposes related to the payment process - on the terms set out in point 3 below.
- n order to perform the ordered service, FRS processes the User's face images provided by the User - face search is carried out using specific technical processing relating to the physical characteristics of a natural person based on the consent expressed by the User before using the service.
data on payments for services:
- In order to provide Users with secure online payments, FRS uses the services of an authorized external entity, which is responsible for the sale of the FRS service as a so-called merchant of records (more on payment methods for services can be found in the Terms and conditions of use). This entity, indicated for the Site, processes the User's personal data in its own name and for its own purposes - in order to implement the payment process. The abovementioned entity discloses to FRS information about the status of payment, i.e. whether the payment made by the User using the given email address was successful or not, as well as information about the country from which the payment was made. FRS processes this data to register payment for the service and, as a result, to perform the service,
- The payment servicing entity also provides FRS with User identification data, i.e. name and surname. The indicated personal data of the User may be processed by FRS for establishing, exercising or defencing of legal claims and for billing purposes.
FRS processes the following personal data of business clients and/or contractors (being natural persons) and of persons acting in the name of or on their behalf:
data of clients and/or contractors or potential clients and / or contractors - basic identification data, contact details, as well as data related to the business, including in particular name and surname, company name, tax identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number:
- for the performance of a contract,
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which FRS is subject, in particular to keep tax records, issue and store invoices,
- for the purposes connected with establishing, exercising or defencing of legal claims.
personal data of persons acting in the name of or on behalf of our client/contractor or potential client/contractor - basic identification data, contact details, in particular name and surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail address; in case the data has not been obtained directly from data subject, it has been obtained by FRS from FRS’s client or contractor, or from the Internet websites of such client/contractor or from publicly available registers, and are processed by FRS:
- for the performance of a contract with entity in the name of or on behalf of which the data subject is acting, including for contact purposses
Data collected in FRS’s data base
FRS, like any Internet search engines, performs a service for the User, using its database. „Fingerprints” of faces found in the Internet and thumbnails of face images are collected in this data base only for the purpose of further searches. When searching the Internet for the purpose described above, FRS never looks for a specific person, it only collects pictures available in the Internet and the information about the websites where they were found. FRS does not establish the identity of persons whose photos are included in the database (who are hereinafter referred to as "unidentified entities" in this Policy).
FRS processes the data collected in the database for the purposes of creating of a database based on publicly available sources, for the purposes of future service provision.
Personal data received from a source other than the data subject:
In some cases, FRS can obtain personal data not directly form data subject but from another entity, which would be a controller of such data. It may happen in the cases described above, i.e. when FRS receives the contact details of persons acting in the name of or on behalf of FRS’s client / contractor or potential client / contractor and when FRS receives the Users' data from the payment servicing entity.
In the case of data of unidentified entities, processed in the FRS’s database referred to in point 4 above, the data comes from publicly available sources. When collecting such data, FRS respects the special rules of each website visited by PimEyesBot web robots and downloads data only from the sites whose robots.txt allows it.
Voluntary data providing
Providing personal data is voluntary, however if you do not provide all the required data, it may result in the inability to use our services.
Before using the service, the User is asked to give his/her consent for processing the given data – face image. The consent is always voluntary. FRS also allows to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The consent can be withdrawn by sending relevant information to the e-mail address: [email protected].
Do we share personal data with third parties?
As a rule - we do not disclose personal data to anyone We entrust personal data to entities whose services we use in connection with data processing, e.g. IT service providers, accounting services - to the extent necessary for the proper performance of these services.
The service providers we choose, guarantee appropriate data security measures.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
How long your personal data will be stored?
As a rule, personal data will be stored for the duration of the service and after its completion - for the period necessary to establish, exerce or defend of legal claims and for compliance with a legal obligation to which FRS is subject (e.g. invoice issue and storage). However, in some cases, we may store data for shorter period:
- In the case of data processing solely to respond your question - personal data will be deleted (along with correspondence / email sent via the contact form) within 12 months of the response / last contact;
- In the case of (and if) data processing based on the consent - data will be processed no longer than until such consent is withdrawn.
- Face images of unregistered Users are never saved or indexed. “Fingerprint” of face is coded in URL address.
- Face images along with the "fingerprint" of face of unregistered Users are stored for 48 hours from the moment the User sends the photo. We procede this way so that the User can return to the search results at the indicated time (48 hours), and not only use them once. The URL, pointing to each of the search performed, is valid for 48 hours and it is during this period that the search data is stored.
- Data of unidentified entities are stored for 2 years.
You can always:
Contact us on e-mail address: [email protected] in any matter regarding personal data, including the withdrawal of consent and/or request to delete data.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
FRS collects and uses Users non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.